Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here I am!

Here I am. Alive and well. Kicking and screaming as it were. It's been a crazy few months as Mark has stated. I went to the Dominican Republic in July and basically was hit on by every tour guide we had. And none of them were cute! :/ Then in August I went to see Celine Dion perform her Taking Chances world tour at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston. That concert was truly outrageous! Fantastic! Best time ever! I <3>

Yeah that's enough about that. So now I'm at work and am planning out Beauty and the Beast happenings so that when January comes around I won't have to do much, except build the set and whatever else is needed. Hopefully Ann O'Grady has costumes for the show. I did find a magic mirror and a magic rose to rent! yay.

I am bored. I got wii fit last night, it's fun!
That's it for me,
Lindsay



No comments: