Thursday, March 18, 2010

And then we had sex...

Remember when I said I love you? And my heart was broken. And he still lived with me. And somehow we still managed to be friends. However unhealthy that was.

Well, we're still friends. And I let go of any idea. And I made a new friend. And I've seriously thought about moving (to Seattle!). I will always love him. A part of him. But I know we are not meant to be together.

He is not enough of a man - or enough of the kind of man I need. I know this now. I didn't before. I never thought I could change him (I really didn't!). But I did think I could accept all his shortcomings and he could love me and accept me and it could work.

But I now know I deserve better. I shouldn't have to just meet someone that I can accept. Maybe that means I'm alone forever? Hell, I'm already 30. Fuck it.

I say all this because HE HIT ON ME -- we had SEX. March 7th. He was drunk. I was half asleep. But he came to me and we had sex.

And I was finally laid properly. It was long and intense and sweet and everything I had hoped sex would be. And I didn't become attached after the fact. I still believe I deserve more. And that means I have grown (however unhealthy it was to have sex with him).

I don't care. This sex was fucking hot!

And afterwards we laid together. And he fell asleep. And I laid there half thinking I was dreaming. It was like my reward for three and a half years of emotional torture.

Will I have sex with him again? Yes, but I don't believe it would happen. I'm not waiting for him or anybody. I feel more sure of who I am and better about life sense this.

I was able to have sex with love (not the kind of I'm in love with - the love is more evolved than that). When we held each other there was love there. The kind of love that will stay with me.

And did I mention how hot it was?

Everyone should have some hot sex tonight!

No comments: