Sunday, October 3, 2010

'Jam' Hit The Strip

Amanda Smith turned 29 (again). Or 30. However you want to say it. We travelled to Vegas to celebrate the event. We then travelled to the southern tip of the Grand Canyon. I say we, because, we can't forget about Jason. He makes 'Jam' possible. This is Amanda pool side. She's wearing a casual summer dress (without her big black hat that only she can pull off). The night before she wore purple sequence. I had to leave before the week is up. But more friends, a date with Cher and gambling are to follow. We stayed at the Bellagio (the room was bigger than a studio apartment in NYC). I visited John Varvatos (my favorite designer). The weather was hot and dry (5% humidity). I even got Amanda to take in the spa (she got a massage and loved it despite her complaining). I got a body scrub. If you see her this year please say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She loves people and talking to them and she loves her birthday. She's such a sweet friend.

No comments: