Monday, February 21, 2011

California

So I really want to move to California. I have loved it there ever since I was seventeen and went to visit family. I had wanted to go to UCSB for college but didn't even apply. Sometimes my mind prevents me from following my dreams. Then after college I planned a road trip with a friend and we drove from Massachusetts to California, with the ultimate goal of me moving there. The road trip was fun but once I got there I started missing my family. My mom flew out and stayed a week and then I went home for a couple of weeks. Then I went back and stayed the rest of the summer. But in September I was home again.

I have been yearning to move there for a while now and have given myself a two year plan (this was six months ago) so hopefully I will follow through. I have thought to write to Ellen to request a job...and move to LA or closeby. My theory is if I give myself one year there then I'll see how I manage. If I like it after one year i'll fully move. Here's to hoping.

No comments: