Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spotlight: Southern Hospitality


Southern Hospitality - 645 9th Avenue (45th Street)

I love BBQ and so to celebrate my belated birthday my friend Dana took me here. It was my request, actually. I had the BBQ chicken. She had fried chicken and waffles. We split sides of mashed potatoes (which were very good) and mac & cheese. We also got banana pudding for dessert. Dana loves banana pudding and recommends Magnolia Bakery over any other place if you're going to indulge in some. But she liked this one as well (as did I). I liked the vanilla wafers that were crumbled up at the bottom.

I would go back because I love BBQ - not outrageously expensive. And they were out of the red velvet cheesecake which is really what I wanted. They also have stuffed cupcakes.

What should I eat tonight??

No comments: