Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Hurricane

On the weekend that Lindsay was suppose to arrive in the city to spend a weekend with me ( I ended up having to work) and mother nature had a hurricane in it's plan. She didn't come. I did work. And the hurricane, while nothing to talk about where Lindsay resides... was everything they expected and more in the city. I am fine. My home is fine. Downtown Manhattan did not fare well. I may have to walk to work tomorrow -- just a few miles. I guess I could take a cab. I need to run. It's been three days.
p.s. lindsay and mark have booked a trip to LA for April. I bought my ticket last week. It'll be a cray-crazy time. do you all remember ireland? if you do you know... lindsay might dress as cher. i might take a rear view mirror off a car. this trip knows no bounds.

No comments: