Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Maybe

Maybe I am suppose to be the one to save myself.
I had Jessa paint my thumbs. A shimmery blue, like her hair. The paint came off my thumbs in the middle of the night, for the most part.
For the most part I try to let go of the heavy things. There has to be a reason for it all or a path or is it all just random? It is all going to come back to writing sometime? Wouldn't that be poetic? Stick to what you know.
I want the fairytale, like Vivian told Edward.
I'm a water sign, the fish. Birthday approaching, an extra amount of introspection. A pisces. Is that how you spell it? Being correct right now doesn't interest me.  Be brave. I'm going to ask someone out on a date. I feel like everyone should. It should be a requirement. Take that leap. If you don't, what's the point? But I'm scared. But I'm doing it. I'm waking up. I'm brushing my teeth. I'm living life. I'm allowing myself to laugh. A lot.

No comments: