Friday, January 13, 2012

Grateful

"- You're not even grateful, are you?
-Grateful? For the worst fucking experience of my life?
- You hold to your pain like it means something; like it's worth something. Well let me tell you, it's not worth a shit. Let it go. Infinite possibilities and all you can do is whine...
-What am I suppose to do?
-What do you think? You can do anything, you lucky bastard, you're alive! What's a little pain compared to that?
-It can't be that simple.
-What if it is? "

- Six Feet Under


Change is hard.
Depression gets really fucking boring , when you have the time to sit with it.
Maybe it doesn't get better?
But there are days like today, when winter has finally come and the cold hits my face and permeates through my bones.
I don't have answers. I don't have a plan.
But I have my health. And I'm starting to get into the best shape of my life. And to see my body change is powerful. You don't realize. I didn't. Maybe you did? How amazing the human body is. I am thankful for that.

I opened a drawer about three weeks ago and there was something really sweet inside.

No comments: