Monday, August 27, 2012

Fuck Everyone

Fuck Everyone.

I say this a lot. And I don't mean it literally. I mean, like sometimes people just suck. Sometimes days just suck. Saturday was one of those days for me. I accepted a counterfeit bill at work earlier in the week and got reprimanded for it on Saturday. And I should. I made a mistake. But I make mistakes. And never was I schooled in how to determine if a bill is fraud. That fraud pen was never explained to me. And it isn't even hundred percent proof that I was the one to make this mistake. But then I had to listen to passive aggressive digs all day. And I just don't care. Maybe I'm just not cut out for work. Maybe I suck at it. Maybe I should just plan vacations and travel. And skip the rest. Because I should care. But before I hit thirty, I would make a mistake and I would really care and beat myself up over it. And now I make a mistake and I feel nothing. I don't feel bad or good. It's just like whatever. Why stress over it? Because I use to stress and I got no where. And now I don't stress... and I'm still going... no where? It's just one of those days. Wake me up when I am in far away from reality. I always loved Never Never Land.

No comments: