Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mark's PlayList

Music is a great common denominator. All art is, in my opinion. Searching through my music I noticed my top 25 Most Played Songs. I have different playlists for different moods - sleep, gym, dance etc. Yes, I like music when I sleep. And still I was surprised by most of the top 25 Most Played... what are your 25 Most Played Songs? Let's share. I embrace all my music... below is my list.

1. You've Got the Love - Florence + Machine
2. Pacific Coast Highway - Hole
3. Honey - Hole
4. If You Leave Me Now - Chicago
5. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
6. Better Days - Eddie Vedder
7. Good Life - One Republic
8. Right Through You - Alanis Morissette
9. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
10. How I Feel - Kelly Clarkson
11. Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac
12. If - Janet Jackson
13. I Could Say - Lily Allen
14. Speechless - Lady Gaga
15. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
16. The Heart of the Matter - India.Arie
17. Like a Friend - Pulp
18. Straitjacket - Alanis Morissette
19. Happy Ending Story - Hole
20. Shake It Off - Mariah Carey
21. In My Life - The Beatles
22. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
23. Everyday Is A Winding Road - Sheryl Crow
24. Kiss With a Fist - Florence + Machine
25. Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette

No comments: