Monday, April 25, 2011

Spotlight: Barbossa and Bobo










Bobo

181 West 10th Street

I went here with Tammi a week or two ago. You have to go down from the street to enter. It's pretty funky downstairs, but from the picture the upstairs is a bit more classy. It's in this great townhouse. I had the burger. Fantastic. Tammi had a bobo salad and loved it. The perfect combination of cheese and nuts is what she said ( I didn't mean to reference The Office.. though remember when that show was good?)






Barbossa

232 Elizabeth Street

I went here a few weeks ago with Lexi and Licks.
I had never been. I had the steak. It was good. I liked the atmosphere and I encourage everyone to check out the unisex bathroom (with the phallic soap... yes I said phallic).

Licks recommends the brunch.

No comments: