Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall TV (Lindsay's Take)

To correspond with Mark's previous post about fall TV...he is absolutely right - DVR has become the greatest invention for me and I do watch mostly everything. But not Honey Boo Boo Child! (Disclaimer: I did watch a short 5 episode marathon last weekend...it was like a train wreck...horrifying but couldn't look away)

So what am I most looking forward to this upcoming TV season? Four words - Once Upon a Time!!! I am beyond excited to see what season 2 holds for the characters of Storybrooke, Maine. And who can resist seeing what the Evil Queen has in store? I am also looking forward to the final season of Fringe and the 5th season of Castle.

Last night was the season premiere of Parenthood and I enjoyed it, although the show is entirely too loud, all of the characters talk over each other and all at the same time. I end the episodes with a headache. But it's a good show.

There is a new series that is starting up soon and I am HIGHLY anticipating it ... it is called Revolution. Can't wait for that to start. When it does, I will give you a review.

What else do I watch? Well you're going to be sorry you asked because I will now give you a breakdown:

Summer shows:
Dance Moms
Rizzoli & Isles (will start up again in November)
Army Wives


Fall Shows:
Once Upon a Time
Castle
Parenthood
Go On

The New Normal
Modern Family

The Middle
New Girl
The Big Bang Theory
Fringe
Revolution
666 Park Avenue
Touch
Bones
The Voice
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Raising Hope
Don't Trust the B*** in Apt 23
Happy Endings
Criminal Minds
Law & Order: SVU
Up All Night


Shows that I love but can't watch due to not being able to afford HBO/Showtime:
Dexter

True Blood
Weeds
Californication

PHEW!
--Lindsay

1 comment:

m said...

You forgot American Horror Story! :)