Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pisces

Escape, disappearing is a specialty.. if #Pisces don't like it, you won't see them around anymore.

I am a Pisces and when I read this, it felt like the truth. As I look back ( I have a tendency to look back) I realized it's my truth. I met this guy through bowling about eight months ago and he was really insistent on being friends. I never had someone so interested in being my friend. It was a little strange, but also flattering. And so we spent time together, he became part of my group of friends. That's what he wanted. To be part of the group. But the more I got to know him, the less I liked him. And I felt like he wanted to get close to me just to get to know my group a friends (because as I found out... and this is still true... he is intimidated by one of them). And slowly we stopped hanging out independent of the group. It felt mutual. It felt good. As I get older, I realize it's okay that I only relate to a few people. But this guy, he is all drama. And others in the group are seeing that now and so I've said, just for the record (all our conversations are recorded :) ) that I am not a fan of this person. I didn't go further than that. I will always be friendly, but for myself, I find him to be not so real. It stems from low self esteem. Don't we all have that? But as I get older I just don't find it useful to sit down and talk to people about their behavior. The behavior isn't going to change. I guess if I am super close to them I would, but I'm not a babysitter and I'm not going to tell someone what is right and what is wrong. If you're thirty -- you should know the difference.

No comments: