Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall TV

What are you looking forward to watching?

Lindsay and I are TV addicts, well I like to think I have some self control. But Lindsay, thanks to DVR... literally watches mostly everything. Who can resist Honey Boo Boo?

But that's why we love her. Why hasn't TV Guide hired her yet? Where is she? She's Rhode Island's most famous socialite so it's hard to get her to blog.


But I digress... or do I?

I have watched the Mindy Project pilot. I love it. I love looking at Chris Messina (ever since Six Feet Under) and Mindy Kaling is genius. Who can say no to a good romantic comedy? I can't. And this looks like it will be a great one. It is just the pilot.

And what else am I watching... Homeland. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but I got into it. Claire Danes should win herself another Emmy (best actress of her generation... in my opinion). Damian Lewis is equally stunning. And the second season is about to start. I can't wait to see where it goes.

No comments: